Bicyclist hit by SUV in Walmart parking lot in NW Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man was hit by a car while riding his bicycle in a Walmart parking lot in northwest Harris County early this morning.
This happened at the store on FM 2920 and Kuykendahl. Investigators say the driver of an SUV somehow hit the 71-year-old man. The victim suffered serious injuries to his head and cuts to his body.
He was flown by helicopter to the hospital. There is no word on his condition.
The driver stayed at the scene. No word if any charges will be filed.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive