Bicyclist hit by SUV in Walmart parking lot in NW Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man was hit by a car while riding his bicycle in a Walmart parking lot in northwest Harris County early this morning.
This happened at the store on FM 2920 and Kuykendahl. Investigators say the driver of an SUV somehow hit the 71-year-old man. The victim suffered serious injuries to his head and cuts to his body.
He was flown by helicopter to the hospital. There is no word on his condition.
The driver stayed at the scene. No word if any charges will be filed.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 53 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa 47 min ago
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child 17 min ago
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk
- House fire claims woman's life in NE Harris Co. 39 min ago
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- Police: 2 people killed after Utah rock slide 43 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos