Two League City councilmembers allegedly get into physical altercation at City Hall
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- Two League City councilmembers were cited Wednesday night after allegedly getting involved in a physical altercation at city hall.
Councilmembers Dennis O'Keeffe and Daniel Becker were both issued tickets for Disorderly Conduct -- Fighting, a Class C misdemeanor. According to League City officials, the two were separated by the time police arrived.
At this point, there's no word on what led to the alleged scuffle.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
league city, local
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure 46 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 28 min ago
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly 18 min ago
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death 42 min ago
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns