Two METRO police officers injured after colliding
HOUSTON -- Two METRO police officers in Houston have been slightly hurt after their motorcycles collided while escorting some trucks with oversize loads.
METRO police say both officers suffered minor injuries early Friday and were transported to a hospital to be checked.
Investigators are trying to determine what caused the two motorcycle to collide while approaching an intersection. The officers were escorting two 18-wheelers hauling wide loads.
Names of the Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County police officers weren't immediately released.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo 50 min ago
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable 16 min ago
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home 28 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos