Houston police searching for missing man with dementia
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police need your help to find an elderly man who was last seen Thursday in northeast Houston.
Roosevelt Williams, 76, reportedly walked away from a care facility at 6021 Bretshire and never returned. Williams stands 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 158 pounds. He has brown eyes and grey hair.
He was last seen wearing a maroon polo-type shirt and blue jeans.
According to Houston police, he suffers from dementia.
Anyone with any information on where Williams may be is asked to contact the Houston Police Department at 713-731-5223
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 48 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?' 7 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss 15 min ago
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed 51 min ago
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight 31 min ago
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen 40 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Fix the most common mistakes made at the gym 16 min ago
- Spruce up your furniture for spring
9 min ago
- Fix the most common mistakes made at the gym
16 min ago