Clear Lake hospital power back on after outage
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Power was restored overnight at the Clear Lake Regional Medical Center after an outage in non-critical areas of the facility, officials said.
A generator that handles emergency systems in non-critical areas went out just before 9pm.
The hospital used a backup generator in the meantime and no patients had to be moved.
Officials said power was restored around midnight.
According to the hospital's website, the facility has 595 beds and offers a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical procedures.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela 42 min ago
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for northern counties
- Texans fall to Jags for 11th straight loss
- New details emerge about bizarre alleged break-in
- 5 Things to Know for Today 36 min ago
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash 33 min ago
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter
- Move over emerald, a new color will take over next year
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- David Tillman's Friday weather forecast
14 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos