Suspect arrested in Seabrook following police chase, standoff
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A suspect was in custody Saturday morning after barricading himself in his vehicle following a police chase.
The suspect led police through Baytown, Deer Park and La Porte this morning before stopping just after 10am in the 13000 block of Port Road at at Todville in Seabrook.
There is no word on how they got the suspect pulled over, but authorities tell us he then barricaded himself inside his car and refused to exit.
A Houston Police Department SWAT team was to the scene to assist, but officials tell us they were then called off because authorities were able to take the suspect into custody shortly after11am.
No additional details were released.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- Make-A-Wish lets boy fly like Iron Man
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos