Driver sought in fatal hit-and-run pedestrian crash in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are looking for a driver who hit and killed a man Saturday morning in north Houston and then left the scene.
According to officers, a man was walking down West Greens Road near Ella when he was struck by a vehicle.
Investigators say that vehicle then drove off the road and hit a stop sign, but did not stop or even slow down.
The victim died at the scene.
Police say they interviewed a witness at the scene. Anyone with information can call HPD.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Severe weather possible this morning
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs 3 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension 2 min ago
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 9 min ago
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 7 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish