Feud between neighbors turns deadly in Crosby
CROSBY, TX (KTRK) -- Residents in Crosby say an ongoing dispute between two neighbors ended in a shooting this weekend. Now, one is dead and the other is behind bars.
Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies were called to the scene at Plaza Circle near Little Tree Drive around 8:45pm Saturday.
Joseph Henry Wolf, 47, was found shot to death at the scene. Officials said the neighbor who pulled the trigger claimed self-defense.
According to residents in the neighborhood, the two men involved lived next to each other and had been in a feud for years. A motive for the shooting has not been released. Deputies said their longtime feud came to a head, escalating to gunfire.
Stephen Normand Masse, 56, is charged with murder.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Teen, 13, charged with capital murder 59 min ago
- HISD teachers accuse principal of bullying
- Ex-cons behind the wheel in cabs
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Couple find themselves in middle of armed robbery 36 min ago
- Drunken passenger causes hijack scare in Bali 24 min ago
- Where will calorie labels appear? Not just menus 21 min ago
- Germany finds 265 pounds of cocaine among bananas 19 min ago
- A-list actor dressed as homeless man fools New Yorkers
- First lady gets resume from girl with jobless dad
- Joan Rivers refuses to apologize 9 min ago
- James Franco says bed selfies aren't inappropriate 10 min ago
- Video: Vatican city prepares for canonization