Feud between neighbors turns deadly in Crosby
CROSBY, TX (KTRK) -- Residents in Crosby say an ongoing dispute between two neighbors ended in a shooting this weekend. Now, one is dead and the other is behind bars.
Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies were called to the scene at Plaza Circle near Little Tree Drive around 8:45pm Saturday.
Joseph Henry Wolf, 47, was found shot to death at the scene. Officials said the neighbor who pulled the trigger claimed self-defense.
According to residents in the neighborhood, the two men involved lived next to each other and had been in a feud for years. A motive for the shooting has not been released. Deputies said their longtime feud came to a head, escalating to gunfire.
Stephen Normand Masse, 56, is charged with murder.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston 37 min ago
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role 21 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus 53 min ago
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
6 min ago
- Students prep for national robotics...
57 min ago