Body found in burning car in east Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police found a body in a burning car Sunday in east Houston.
Emergency responders were called to a car fire in the 200 block of North Wayside at Flaxman just before 2:30pm. Firefighters arrived and extinguished the blaze, then they saw the body inside.
HPD Homicide was called in to investigate the man's death. No additional details have been released.
Please stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for updates.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home 5 min ago
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy 15 min ago
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold 38 min ago
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait 29 min ago
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home
- Video: Flu widespread in Harris County
- Sneak peek at rare art exhibit
40 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos