Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle in NW Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Investigators are trying to determine why a man was standing in the road and ended up being run down by a driver in northwest Harris County last night.
It happened around 11:30pm on FM 1960 at Aldine Westfield. The victim was killed instantly. Precinct 4 deputy constables are not sure if the man was trying to cross the road or if he was walking on the road.
The driver stopped to help and is not expected to face charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase
- Photos: 7 big brands that are stuggling
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI 27 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts 17 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- Keep grays at bay with root touch-up products
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Canada-Mexico flight makes emergency Montana stop
- Costco fruit snacks recalled 49 min ago