Thief steals cash register from tattoo parlor in southwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police say a thief smashed his way into a tattoo parlor in southwest Houston.
Police were called to Tap out Tattoo parlor on Richmond and Hillcroft earlier this morning.
Surveillance video shows a thief throwing a rock to smash the glass doors. The thief entered the building and stole the cash register. The owner of the business says the thief won't get much.
"Hopefully I find out who did it and handle it but other than this is pretty much a bust," said business owner Michael Wallace. "I lost a register and two dollars up inside of it. I'm just mad I have to replace the glass though."
The owner says the thief caused up to $400 in damage.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold 3 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child 17 min ago
- Harris Co. GOP sues Houston over same-sex benefits
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known 1 min ago
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 29 min ago
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Houston hotel displays half-ton chocolate Santa 47 min ago
- 800 firefighters battle late fall fire in Big Sur 57 min ago
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final
- DA tries again to put 'affluenza' teen behind bars
- Tougher new rules for game rooms