Galveston enacts stage two of drought plan
GALVESTON, TX (KTRK) -- Water restrictions are now in effect in the City of Galveston.
This morning the city implemented stage two restrictions. Customers who live east of 103rd Street can water Mondays and Thursdays. Customers west of 103 Street and 3rd can water Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Watering can only take place before 10am or after 8pm. Washing a car, boat or any other vehicle can only be done on your designated watering day.
All restaurants are prohibited from serving water to patrons except upon patron request.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations 1 min ago
- No more ice, but cold weather continues
- Houstonians to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns