Galveston enacts stage two of drought plan
GALVESTON, TX (KTRK) -- Water restrictions are now in effect in the City of Galveston.
This morning the city implemented stage two restrictions. Customers who live east of 103rd Street can water Mondays and Thursdays. Customers west of 103 Street and 3rd can water Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Watering can only take place before 10am or after 8pm. Washing a car, boat or any other vehicle can only be done on your designated watering day.
All restaurants are prohibited from serving water to patrons except upon patron request.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies 27 min ago
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Oops! Noise complaint leads to drug bust
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 28 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game