Alligator, snakes found in Montgomery County home during drug bust
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Deputy constables making a drug bust encountered an unusual security measure. It was an alligator.
Montgomery County deputy constables found this nearly 6-foot-long gator during a drug investigation. The officers also found several snakes in Michael Terry's home. Some of them were rattlesnakes.
Terry was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana.
Deputies tied up the gator and carried it to a trailer. It was taken to a marshy area and released.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County 33 min ago
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon 18 min ago
- Man says found treasure should be his 1 min ago
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southwest Houston 13 min ago
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park 48 min ago
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation 36 min ago
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos
- Surprise wedding shower for cancer survivor...
32 min ago
- Take a trip to Santa's Town
27 min ago