Alligator, snakes found in Montgomery County home during drug bust
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Deputy constables making a drug bust encountered an unusual security measure. It was an alligator.
Montgomery County deputy constables found this nearly 6-foot-long gator during a drug investigation. The officers also found several snakes in Michael Terry's home. Some of them were rattlesnakes.
Terry was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana.
Deputies tied up the gator and carried it to a trailer. It was taken to a marshy area and released.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area?
- Age, injury not stopping this softball player
23 min ago
- Ike-damaged Galveston church gets facelift
6 min ago