Photos released of suspect in Heights-area drug store robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police and Crime Stoppers have images they want you to see in hopes you can help them find a man they say is responsible for a drug store robbery last month.
It happened at a pharmacy in the 900 block of Studemont at around 1am. Investigators say a man posing as a customer entered the store. The suspect went to the counter with a pack of gum and when the clerk opened the register, the suspect grabbed what was inside and fled.
The suspect took off in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as a black male between the ages of 35 and 40, standing 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighing approximately 160 pounds.
Anyone with information about his identity is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1 17 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows 32 min ago
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash 57 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail