Man arrested for allegedly exposing himself while watching kids in Clear Lake
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- On Friday, we told you about reports that a man was exposing himself while watching children play in Clear Lake. On Tuesday, an arrest was made.
Jose Antonio Gonzalez, 42, was taken into custody shortly before 4pm at an apartment complex in the 500 block of Normandy. Investigators say last Monday, Gonzalez sat in his red Mustang near a neighborhood off Pineloch and El Camino Real, watching children play across the street.
As he watched, they say, he exposed and gratified himself.
After he was arrested, Gonzalez was taken to the Harris County Jail with bond set at $5,000.
We're following this story and will have the latest for you as it becomes available.
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 49 min ago
- HISD to decide fate of 2 schools at risk of closure
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Live chat about blood donations
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport 10 min ago
- Church offering drive-through prayers 44 min ago
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns
- Gang members could be banned in parts of Harris Co.
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home