Driver loses control, hits utility pole in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A car lost control on the Eastex Freeway feeder overnight and hit a utility pole in northeast Houston.
The accident happened along the freeway at Little York.
A bystander pulled the driver from the vehicle. She was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The accident did damage the pole and knocked out traffic lights.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail