Driver loses control, hits utility pole in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A car lost control on the Eastex Freeway feeder overnight and hit a utility pole in northeast Houston.
The accident happened along the freeway at Little York.
A bystander pulled the driver from the vehicle. She was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The accident did damage the pole and knocked out traffic lights.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County 25 min ago
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 11 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged 46 min ago
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan