Store owner charged after allegedly shooting suspected shoplifter in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Investigators have identified the man arrested Wednesday for shooting a man he believed was stealing from his store.
Peter Onuoah, 45, is charged with aggravated assault.
Police say on Wednesday, he attacked a man inside a tire shop, then shot him in the parking lot of a southwest Houston strip center. Witnesses say the suspect accused the victim of stealing from his store.
Onuoah is being held on a $30,000 bond.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 8 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW 17 min ago
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses 35 min ago
- Are you too good looking to get a date? 47 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 58 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'
- Travis Herzog's Tuesday weather forecast
52 min ago