Video released in N. Harris Co. cell phone store robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Harris County Sheriff's Office and Crime Stoppers are asking for your help to find two suspects behind an aggravated robbery at cell phone store in April.
It happened April 20 at around 10am at a store in the 500 block of West FM 1960 in north Harris County. Witnesses say two armed men came in wearing masks. One suspect ordered the victims to the floor and led an employee to the back room. The suspect ordered that employee to open the safe.
The suspects took the contents of the safe and fled in a blue or gray Chevrolet Impala.
Both men were described as black males between the ages of 25 and 30 years old.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspects in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- weather: Rain falling across our area
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Search expands for missing Rice U student 7 min ago
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods 22 min ago
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing