Video released in N. Harris Co. cell phone store robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Harris County Sheriff's Office and Crime Stoppers are asking for your help to find two suspects behind an aggravated robbery at cell phone store in April.
It happened April 20 at around 10am at a store in the 500 block of West FM 1960 in north Harris County. Witnesses say two armed men came in wearing masks. One suspect ordered the victims to the floor and led an employee to the back room. The suspect ordered that employee to open the safe.
The suspects took the contents of the safe and fled in a blue or gray Chevrolet Impala.
Both men were described as black males between the ages of 25 and 30 years old.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspects in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County 18 min ago
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident 40 min ago
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
19 min ago