SWAT standoff in Sugar Land ends with suspect in custody
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- A suspect is in custody following a SWAT standoff in Sugar Land today.
It's was happening in the 2200 block of County Club in the Sugar Creek subdivision. According police, the man, who lives with his mother, was being served a warrant for probation violation by a Ft. Bend County deputy. He reportedly ran back inside his house and won't come back out.
Then around 4pm, police threw a flash-bang into the home and moved in. The suspect was taken into custody without incident
We'll continue to follow this story and bring you any new details as they come in.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
sugar land, local
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Man says found treasure should be his
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southeast Houston 11 min ago
- Blood test could offer early answer for kids with austim
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
1 min ago