3 men plead not guilty to Highland Park murder
July 2, 2013 -- Three people plead not guilty to charges in the death of a suburban Highland Park man whose body was found along the Edens Expressway.
Prosecutors say they met the victim, Colin Nutter, on June 3 to buy marijuana.
Nutter was then shot in the head.
Benjamin Schenk, Philip Vatamaniuc, and Michael Coffee denied killing Nutter and entered their plea in court Tuesday.
On Monday, a fourth person, Francisco Martinez, was charged with allegedly lying to police involved in the investigation.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar 15 min ago
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver 11 min ago
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects 7 min ago
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game