3 men plead not guilty to Highland Park murder
July 2, 2013 -- Three people plead not guilty to charges in the death of a suburban Highland Park man whose body was found along the Edens Expressway.
Prosecutors say they met the victim, Colin Nutter, on June 3 to buy marijuana.
Nutter was then shot in the head.
Benjamin Schenk, Philip Vatamaniuc, and Michael Coffee denied killing Nutter and entered their plea in court Tuesday.
On Monday, a fourth person, Francisco Martinez, was charged with allegedly lying to police involved in the investigation.
- HPD: Fight between roommates ends in shooting 24 min ago
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year 30 min ago
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today 44 min ago
- Female libido drug remains in limbo
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos