Newborn found behind dumpster in southeast Houston now breathing on his own
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update on a baby boy found abandoned in a dumpster late last month.
CPS says the child, now known as Baby Bryce, is improving. Bryce was found wrapped in a T-shirt at a southeast Harris County apartment complex. He's been in the hospital ever since, but CPS says he is now off the oxygen and breathing on his own.
Doctors are awaiting more test results before releasing him to his foster parents. So far, we have no new information about his biological parents.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Rockets road to the Finals begins tonight 31 min ago
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident 11 min ago
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America: Reconsider student's punishment
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians