Newborn found behind dumpster in southeast Houston now breathing on his own
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update on a baby boy found abandoned in a dumpster late last month.
CPS says the child, now known as Baby Bryce, is improving. Bryce was found wrapped in a T-shirt at a southeast Harris County apartment complex. He's been in the hospital ever since, but CPS says he is now off the oxygen and breathing on his own.
Doctors are awaiting more test results before releasing him to his foster parents. So far, we have no new information about his biological parents.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Man collapses in street and dies in SW Houston
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Suspect to bank teller: 'I'm having a bad day'
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck 6 min ago
- Alcohol sales rules could change in Houston
- Mom accused of whipping girl with jump rope
- 'Operation Safe-T-Net' results in child porn charges
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Spring woman accused of injuring elderly man
- Lombardi Award finalists hang with kids from TCH
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'