Horse dies after being struck by two vehicles in northwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating a crash last night involving a loose horse in northwest Houston.
A car hit that horse that was standing in the eastbound lanes of West Little York. The horse went over the car, then a pickup truck driver behind the car hit the horse. The animal was killed.
The car was totaled, while the truck suffered minor damage. The drivers were not hurt.
Police say the owner of the horse could be held liable for the damage.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Emergency spacewalk may be needed on ISS
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party 1 min ago
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating 30 min ago
- Girl's mom applauds suspension of kissing 6-year-old
- Masked men with guns smash into jewelry store
- Von Trapps' Vt. lodge taps interest in new musical 28 min ago