Missing Ft. Bend County man found safe in central Texas
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- A Ft. Bend County man who had been missing since yesterday has been found safe.
Kenneth Panton, 81, who lives in the n the Pecan Grove subdivision in the Richmond area, had been missing since yesterday and a Silver Alert was issued.
This afternoon, we got word from the Ft. Bend County Sheriff's Office that Panton was found in Liberty Hill, Texas, which is in central Texas. He was reportedly disoriented, but otherwise OK. He'll be checked out and transferred back to Ft. Bend County.
Panton, who suffers from Parkinson's disease, had last seen by his wife at about 2am. She noticed he was missing at about 3:30am and contacted authorities.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak