Missing Ft. Bend County man found safe in central Texas
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- A Ft. Bend County man who had been missing since yesterday has been found safe.
Kenneth Panton, 81, who lives in the n the Pecan Grove subdivision in the Richmond area, had been missing since yesterday and a Silver Alert was issued.
This afternoon, we got word from the Ft. Bend County Sheriff's Office that Panton was found in Liberty Hill, Texas, which is in central Texas. He was reportedly disoriented, but otherwise OK. He'll be checked out and transferred back to Ft. Bend County.
Panton, who suffers from Parkinson's disease, had last seen by his wife at about 2am. She noticed he was missing at about 3:30am and contacted authorities.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 51 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'
- Parents distracted by devices, study says