Algonquin dump truck crash causes gapers delay
July 12, 2013 (ALGONQUIN, Ill.) -- Traffic has returned to normal in north suburban Algonquin after a dump truck accident snarled the Friday morning commute.
The truck overturned on Algonquin Road near Route 31, landing on its side extremely close to a house.
The road remained open, but the accident created quite a gapers delay for eastbound traffic on Algonquin.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 2 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Are you too good looking to get a date? 9 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 20 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette' 22 min ago
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Colorado collects $2 million in recreational pot taxes 23 min ago
- Travis Herzog's Tuesday weather forecast
14 min ago
- Information on price tags decoded
38 min ago