One dead, one injured in West Side stabbing
July 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police are investigating a stabbing that left one man dead and another injured on the city's West Side.
It happened shortly after 4 a.m. Friday on the 700-block of N. Central in the Austin neighborhood.
A 24-year-old man died after he was taken to the hospital with a stab wound to the chest.
A 28-year-old man is recovering with a stab wound to the leg.
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Winter Weather advisory for several local counties
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished Sunday
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- Rice wins C-USA title with 41-24 win over Marshall
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Drivers stuck on icy I-35 as cold blast hits Texas
- US tourist and war vet, 85, free from NKorea