Mayor Emanuel at Pat Tillman summit
July 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Mayor Rahm Emanuel helped welcome organizers and attendees to the 4th annual Pat Tillman Leadership Summit being held at Roosevelt University. The Tillman Foundation has moved to Chicago from Arizona.
The summit gives military scholars the chance to network with leaders from the business, government, and military communities.
Pat Tillman was an NFL player who quit his football career to join the U.S. Army Rangers Special Operations force in Afghanistan after the 9-11 attack. He was killed in 2004.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail