Plainfield North wrestling coach faces child pornography charges
July 12, 2013 (PLAINFIELD, Ill.) -- A high school wrestling coach in southwest suburban Plainfield faces child pornography charges Friday.
Max Estes, 26, was arrested on Wednesday.
Cook County officials say authorities found child pornography on Estes' laptop after he tried to share the images online.
He's being held on $300,000 bond.
Estes is a teacher and wrestling coach at Plainfield North High School.
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood 32 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Consumer Reports Naught and Nice list
13 min ago
- Supersavers on Green Monday
43 min ago