Two arrested in Naperville on cannabis charges
July 12, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) -- Police in west suburban Naperville say they have arrested two men in connection with a marijuana growing operation.
Gregory Accardi and Matthew Fenton both face cannabis production and possession charges.
Authorities arrested the two men Thursday evening in west suburban Aurora.
Naperville police say more than 200 cannabis sativa plants and five pounds of cannabis were recovered in the investigation.
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant