Bon Jovi performs at Soldier Field Friday night
July 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A big concert at Soldier Field Friday night: Bon Jovi launches its summer tour here in Chicago.
The parking lots at Soldier Field opened at 3:30 Friday afternoon. Gates opened at 5:30.
If you are coming to the concert or doing anything downtown, allow for extra time to get through the traffic. The concert starts at 7:30.
On Monday, Jon Bon Jovi went home to present Governor Chris Christie a $1 million check from his band to help New Jersey recover from Superstorm Sandy.
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes 42 min ago
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie 15 min ago
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded