Englewood teen Darryl Green found in yard died of gunshot to head: M.E.
July 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The Cook County Medical Examiner says a 16-year-old boy found dead in Englewood died from a gunshot wound to the head.
Darryl Green had been missing for about 3 days before his body was discovered near 65th and South Damen Thursday afternoon.
The medical examiner has ruled his death a homicide.
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse 22 min ago
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub 25 min ago
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to...