Englewood teen Darryl Green found in yard died of gunshot to head: M.E.
July 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The Cook County Medical Examiner says a 16-year-old boy found dead in Englewood died from a gunshot wound to the head.
Darryl Green had been missing for about 3 days before his body was discovered near 65th and South Damen Thursday afternoon.
The medical examiner has ruled his death a homicide.
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- River Oaks residents fighting to stop office building 12 min ago
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Rice U police officers cleared of wrongdoing in man's arrest 13 min ago
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- NJ honor student who sued parents returns home 18 min ago
- Nutrition and supplement maker Herbalife facing FTC intquiry 18 min ago