Over 300 sailboats to race Chicago to Mackinac
July 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Thousands of sailors will soon be setting sail in this year's race to Mackinac Island.
More than 300 boats will leave from Monroe Harbor Saturday morning for the 333 mile sailing race.
This is the 105th race to Mackinac, making it the oldest annual freshwater distance race in the world.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning 15 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire 21 min ago
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year' 46 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1 37 min ago
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony 34 min ago
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses 15 min ago
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail 39 min ago
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records 2 min ago
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash