Over 300 sailboats to race Chicago to Mackinac
July 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Thousands of sailors will soon be setting sail in this year's race to Mackinac Island.
More than 300 boats will leave from Monroe Harbor Saturday morning for the 333 mile sailing race.
This is the 105th race to Mackinac, making it the oldest annual freshwater distance race in the world.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale