Police: Red-light runner killed in crash in west Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A woman is dead after investigators say she ran a red light in west Houston overnight.
It happened at the intersection of Rogerdale and Westheimer. Investigators say the woman's SUV was clipped by another SUV when she ran a red light, causing her vehicle to flip over.
Investigators say the driver of the other vehicle initially left the scene, but did eventually return and call 911. By the time paramedics arrived, the woman was already dead.
There is no word yet on whether the other driver will be charged.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos