Girl hurt as car crashes into apartment building
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A girl was taken to the hospital after a car crashed into an apartment building Saturday afternoon in the 8400 block of South Constance.
According to the fire department, the car's driver lost control and slammed into the building.
The girl was hit by some debris but was not seriously injured.
There's no word on the child's age.
- Shots fired during armored car robbery 41 min ago
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped 36 min ago
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school 44 min ago
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born