Child rescued from park district pool
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- An 11-year old child is hospitalized Saturday night after being rescued from a Chicago Park District pool.
A witness said the boy dove into the deep end of the pool at Avalon Park on East 83rd Street, but did not surface.
A life guard pulled the child from the water. The fire department responded and was able to get a pulse back.
- Parts of Astrodome demolished 4 min ago
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged 1 min ago
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic 19 min ago
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule 18 min ago
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys