Child rescued from park district pool
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- An 11-year old child is hospitalized Saturday night after being rescued from a Chicago Park District pool.
A witness said the boy dove into the deep end of the pool at Avalon Park on East 83rd Street, but did not surface.
A life guard pulled the child from the water. The fire department responded and was able to get a pulse back.
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- Help the TSU band get to Canton with Michael Strahan