Multiple car accident on North Freeway at Airline causes big delays
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- All northbound lanes of the North Freeway were shut down due to a multiple vehicle accident during rush hour this morning.
The accident involving 14 vehicles happened around 6:45am on I-45 at Airline.
According to authorities, they are investigating this as three separate accidents that occurred within the same time frame.
Emergency crews were on the scene. There was no word of any injuries.
Authorities working the scene moved quickly to clear the vehicles off the freeway to a nearby parking lot. The freeway was back open by 7:35am.
Check real-time traffic information in our ABC13.com traffic section.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena 36 min ago
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire 38 min ago
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan 29 min ago
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive