Multiple car accident on North Freeway at Airline causes big delays
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- All northbound lanes of the North Freeway were shut down due to a multiple vehicle accident during rush hour this morning.
The accident involving 14 vehicles happened around 6:45am on I-45 at Airline.
According to authorities, they are investigating this as three separate accidents that occurred within the same time frame.
Emergency crews were on the scene. There was no word of any injuries.
Authorities working the scene moved quickly to clear the vehicles off the freeway to a nearby parking lot. The freeway was back open by 7:35am.
Check real-time traffic information in our ABC13.com traffic section.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class 35 min ago
- Will the mascots remain the same? 4 min ago
- Recognize the guy in this sketch? 31 min ago
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Bride accused of pushing husband off cliff pleads guilty
- What was interpreter REALLY signing
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- 'Fake' interpreter: 'I was hallucinating'
- Driver charged after turning to cosmetic for revenge
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- YouTube Rewind: What does 2013 say?
- Motorcyclist dies after colliding with car