City leaders OK Costco tax incentive in Katy area
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- City leaders approved a plan to offer Costco a tax incentive package.
The city wants the business to build a new store at the Katy Freeway and Grand Parkway instead of inside Katy's city limits.
The plot of land is under Houston's jurisdiction, meaning Houston would benefit from the tax revenue.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck wil be charged 25 min ago
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America comes to the aid of suspended student
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Nice weather for Easter!
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home