Authorities searching for missing woman
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for a missing woman who was last seen getting into a stranger's vehicle. She was last seen at East Mount Houston and Hartley Road.
On Sunday, 49-year-old Sandra Valdez walked away from her home nearby. Valdez has a mental deficiency and is easily confused.
Surveillance video shows her in the purple shirt, hand in hand with a woman whom the family does not know. She gets in a white- or gray-colored SUV and leaves.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the sheriff's office.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse