Authorities searching for missing woman
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for a missing woman who was last seen getting into a stranger's vehicle. She was last seen at East Mount Houston and Hartley Road.
On Sunday, 49-year-old Sandra Valdez walked away from her home nearby. Valdez has a mental deficiency and is easily confused.
Surveillance video shows her in the purple shirt, hand in hand with a woman whom the family does not know. She gets in a white- or gray-colored SUV and leaves.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the sheriff's office.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase in north Houston
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer 3 min ago
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038 31 min ago
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Suspected drunk driver in Atascocita fatal crash due in court 28 min ago