Authorities searching for missing woman
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for a missing woman who was last seen getting into a stranger's vehicle. She was last seen at East Mount Houston and Hartley Road.
On Sunday, 49-year-old Sandra Valdez walked away from her home nearby. Valdez has a mental deficiency and is easily confused.
Surveillance video shows her in the purple shirt, hand in hand with a woman whom the family does not know. She gets in a white- or gray-colored SUV and leaves.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the sheriff's office.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 35 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 1 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 3 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter 2 min ago
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight