Suspected car thief leads police on chase
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police caught a suspected car thief after a chase on Houston's north side.
The chase started on Crosstimbers at Fulton around 1am and ended on Fulton and Stokes.
This all started when officers spotted a pickup without a rear license plate. They tried to pull the driver over, but he took off.
Police say the suspect eventually ditched the vehicle and ran down some train tracks. But he was caught a short time later and now faces multiple charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Man says found treasure should be his
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southsoutheast west Houston
- Blood test could offer early answer for kids with austim
- Mystery of the missing mink 52 min ago
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town