Deadly sports bar shooting suspects tried to force woman to dance
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have new information in a deadly shooting at a north Houston sports bar last month.
Police arrested brothers Matthew and Richard Longoria on murder charges connected to the shooting. Witnesses say both men and a third suspect tried to force a woman to dance with them at Vera's Sports Bar. When Jesus Solis, 39, tried to intervene, one of the men got a gun from his vehicle and shot Solis several times. That third man is still at large.
If you have any information in this case, you're asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Man says found treasure should be his
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southeast Houston 25 min ago
- Blood test could offer early answer for kids with austim
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
15 min ago