Bay City restaurant owner accused of sexually violating children
BAY CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A Bay City restaurant owner was arrested amid accusations of improper sexual acts with young children.
Juan Joe Cano, 63, faces three counts of of Indecency With a Child. He was arrested late Friday afternoon at the deli he owns, located in the 2700 block of Avenue F in Bay City.
Authorities say Cano is accused of inappropriately touching at least two children, and all were under the age of 13 at the time.
He's was transported to the Matagorda County Jail and released on bonds totalling $60,000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Thirsty beer thief tries to hitch ride from new friends 1 min ago
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 10 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'
- Parents distracted by devices, study says 33 min ago
- Colorado collects $2 million in recreational pot taxes
- Information on price tags decoded
7 min ago