Man run over after trying to jump back on METRO bus
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police say a man who was run over by a METRO bus tried to jump aboard when it was stopped at a light at Scott and Yellowstone.
The bus driver told him to get off and he did but then apparently jumped back on while the bus was turning. Police believe he held on for a few seconds before being run over.
The driver did not know he hit him until passengers told him so. The man was taken to the hospital in serious condition.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore'
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle