Father accused of kidnapping his boys due in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The father accused of kidnapping his two young sons at gunpoint will answer to a judge today.
Jeremy Teel is facing kidnapping charges. Investigators say he snatched his two boys from their mother's home Wednesday.
Police arrested Teel that night, but didn't find the boys until early the next morning. Authorities say his girlfriend cooperated with efforts to reunite the boys with the mother, and they're not planning to charge her with a crime at this time.
He is charged with aggravated assault of a family member.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1 24 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change 1 min ago
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash 5 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records