Father accused of kidnapping his boys due in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The father accused of kidnapping his two young sons at gunpoint will answer to a judge today.
Jeremy Teel is facing kidnapping charges. Investigators say he snatched his two boys from their mother's home Wednesday.
Police arrested Teel that night, but didn't find the boys until early the next morning. Authorities say his girlfriend cooperated with efforts to reunite the boys with the mother, and they're not planning to charge her with a crime at this time.
He is charged with aggravated assault of a family member.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- weather: Storms moving through southeast Texas
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Hail coming down in parts of viewing area 21 min ago
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo 18 min ago
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap
- Hail comes down in Stafford
36 min ago