Woman arrested in Houston for deadly fire in Ohio in 2012
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- US Marshals have arrested a woman in Harris county, accused of setting a deadly fire in Ohio more than a year ago.
The fire broke out at the Hidden Cedars condominiums in Springfield Township, Ohio, back in March 2012.
A tip out of Toledo led marshals to Kenya McGhee at a home in northwest Harris County. She's charged with two counts of murder and aggravated arson for the fire that killed two people and left dozens homeless.
She's being held in the Fort Bend County Jail, due to computer issues at the Harris County Jail.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 21 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 48 min ago
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects