Woman arrested in Houston for deadly fire in Ohio in 2012
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- US Marshals have arrested a woman in Harris county, accused of setting a deadly fire in Ohio more than a year ago.
The fire broke out at the Hidden Cedars condominiums in Springfield Township, Ohio, back in March 2012.
A tip out of Toledo led marshals to Kenya McGhee at a home in northwest Harris County. She's charged with two counts of murder and aggravated arson for the fire that killed two people and left dozens homeless.
She's being held in the Fort Bend County Jail, due to computer issues at the Harris County Jail.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy 52 min ago
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Child left sleeping on Pasadena ISD school bus
- Driver ends up in San Antonio swimming pool
- Newborn tips scales at 14.5 pounds
- Cabbies compete for ride business
20 min ago
- What should you know about ride sharing
42 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos