Police investigating infant's death in west Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating a baby's death in west Houston.
Officers were called to an apartment on Valley Forge near West Sam Houston Parkway on Saturday.
They say a father was sleeping with a 20-day-old infant when the baby stopped breathing.
The child was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital where the baby was pronounced dead.
Police say the father was questioned and an autopsy has been scheduled to determine the infant's cause of death.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat