Police investigating infant's death in west Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating a baby's death in west Houston.
Officers were called to an apartment on Valley Forge near West Sam Houston Parkway on Saturday.
They say a father was sleeping with a 20-day-old infant when the baby stopped breathing.
The child was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital where the baby was pronounced dead.
Police say the father was questioned and an autopsy has been scheduled to determine the infant's cause of death.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues