Family of 4 hospitalized after flash fire at northeast Houston home
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man, his wife and their two children are hospitalized after a fire at their home in northeast Houston.
Fortunately, all four are expected to recover from minor injuries.
Firefighters say their home in the 7200 block of Laredo Street was being remodeled when a flash fire occurred.
Arson investigators will determine exactly what sparked that blaze.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Ohio Amish girl won't be forced to have chemo