Two people shot at E. Harris County game room
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two people were hit by gunfire at an east Harris County game room early Tuesday morning.
It happened at the business on 810 Sheldon Road. According to deputies, a man and woman who were denied entry fired shots at the security guard there. The security guard returned fire, striking the woman.
The male suspect reportedly drove the female to San Jacinto Methodist Hospital. That's where he was detained by an officer working security there. The woman was taken by Life Flight to Memorial Hermann Hospital in unknown condition.
A customer inside the game room was also injured by gunfire. He was transported to the hospital with injuries that are not life-threatening.
Charges against both the man and woman are pending.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years
- Things you didn't know about reindeer