Two people shot at E. Harris County game room
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two people were hit by gunfire at an east Harris County game room early Tuesday morning.
It happened at the business on 810 Sheldon Road. According to deputies, a man and woman who were denied entry fired shots at the security guard there. The security guard returned fire, striking the woman.
The male suspect reportedly drove the female to San Jacinto Methodist Hospital. That's where he was detained by an officer working security there. The woman was taken by Life Flight to Memorial Hermann Hospital in unknown condition.
A customer inside the game room was also injured by gunfire. He was transported to the hospital with injuries that are not life-threatening.
Charges against both the man and woman are pending.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 56 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes 26 min ago
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead 48 min ago
- More Houstonians using METRO system 20 min ago
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room 25 min ago
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook 29 min ago
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
52 min ago