Man shot and killed during robbery in southwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two men are on the run, accused of robbing and killing a homeowner in southwest Houston.
The suspects entered the home on Mackinaw near Markwood through an unlocked garage door. Police say they shot and killed a man who lived there.
His roommate was not home at the time, but was visiting relatives who live nearby. Police say they noticed a suspicious vehicle outside the home and checked it out. The roommate and his relatives discovered the victim with a gunshot wound.
The victim was taken to Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The victim hasn't been identified.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Last words from missing jet came after shutdown
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- HISD expanding dual language program