Senior citizen reported missing in Ft. Bend County; Silver alert issued
FT. BEND COUNTY, TX (KTRK) -- The Ft. Bend County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help to find a senior citizen who disappeared late last night.
Sterling Macer, 80, was last seen around 10pm when he was put to bed in his home in the 3200 block of Wellspring Lake Drive in Weston Lakes. That's between Fulshear and Simonton on FM 1093 in northwest Ft. Bend County.
Shortly after midnight, family members noticed he was gone and this morning, a Silver Alert was issued.
Macer is a black male who stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 185 pounds. He has gray hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black shirt with a yellow and red design and gray pants.
Family members say Macer suffers from Alzheimer's and needs his medications.
Anyone who has information on where he may be is asked to call the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office Dispatch at 281-341-4665.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale