High school cross country member hit by car during training run in Pearland
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- A student was struck by a vehicle during a training run with her cross country team, according to Pearland police
The accident happened around 6:20am in the 4100 block of Magnolia at Veterans.
A high school cross country track team was running when police say a pair of female runners attempted to cross the street near the Pearland Farms subdivision. One of them was struck by a vehicle.
The victim sustained serious injuries and was transported by Life Flight to Memorial Hermann Hospital.
The driver did stop at the scene.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos