Suspects in W. Houston building burglary captured on video
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police and Crime Stoppers need your help to find two men who were behind a late-night burglary at west Houston building.
It happened back on July 8 at around 7pm at a building in the 1800 block of Bearing Drive. Surveillance video captured two white males breaking in and stealing a laptop computer, employee personal information and several other items.
The first suspect is described as a white male. At the time of the offense he wore a black t-shirt, gray shorts, and a dark ball cap.
The second suspect is described as a white male. At the time of the offense he wore a white button down shirt, dark pants, a dark ball cap, and bowling style shoes.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at (713) 222-TIPS (8477). Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspects in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse