Suspects in W. Houston building burglary captured on video
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police and Crime Stoppers need your help to find two men who were behind a late-night burglary at west Houston building.
It happened back on July 8 at around 7pm at a building in the 1800 block of Bearing Drive. Surveillance video captured two white males breaking in and stealing a laptop computer, employee personal information and several other items.
The first suspect is described as a white male. At the time of the offense he wore a black t-shirt, gray shorts, and a dark ball cap.
The second suspect is described as a white male. At the time of the offense he wore a white button down shirt, dark pants, a dark ball cap, and bowling style shoes.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at (713) 222-TIPS (8477). Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspects in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns